Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 2069-1] cacti security update

[adding Dylan Aïssi to CC]

Chris Lamb wrote:

> > a followup patch was just published for CVE-2020-7106[0]. If you want to
> > release a regression update, I'd recommend to wait a few days.
>
> Thanks for spotting this and for your sage advice — I have added it to my
> calendar to recheck this shortly and will investigate and follow-up then.

I just went to look at this but noticed that it was re-added to dla-
needed.txt and then Dylan (added to CC) claimed it here:

  https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/commit/587880c1df97d6d828a073ab8690f49903c19b20

To prevent duplicated work, Dylan, just checking that you are either
aware of this thread and its context? It was, of course, my mistake
for not commenting and/or claiming it in dla-needed.txt.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb