Re: unclaiming packages claimed for 3 weeks or more

Hi Mike,

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 08:44:31AM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> > I've decided *not* to unclaim salt from Mike now but rather ask him to
> > either unclaim it himself or add a note about the current status of the
> > DLA. Mike?
> First of all, I am totally off-schedule with LTS work. I am sorry. This full
> week is dedicated to LTS/ELTS work.

first of all, sorry for forgetting to tell that you dont need to explain
why! (As Antoine explained, unlicking cookies manually has a cost and we
want to avoid these costs if possible, which is the case here.)

second, yay!

> I have looked at salt twice already, both time with insufficient time to
> dive in deeply. My problem was that it is not so easy to identify the
> commits that resolved both open CVEs. I will spend more time on this and add
> at least a comment to dla-needed.txt later today.

cool. (else, next Monday I will unclaim it for sure :-D

> > In future (starting next week), I *will* unclaim packages which have
> > been claimed more than 3 weeks ago and where no note indicates that I
> > should not do that as (for example) the update is being worked on.
> Very good!

Thanks.

--
cheers,