Re: src:wpa overlap in Debian LTS?

Hi,

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I'm not sure this code is helpful as it is, because it assumes
> -needed.txt and the DLA/DSA are generated at the same time which often
> is not the case.
>
> AIUI the code needs to check if the package for which a DLA/DSA is
> generated is present in -needed.txt.

The script removes the entry in -needed.txt, and it complains if no
changes were made in -needed.txt. This can thus only happen when
-needed.txt does not contain the entry at all.

At least that's how I understood it. I was also surprised by how
short the patch was so I tried to figure out if it was really correct. :)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer