Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 737-1] roundcube security update

On 09.12.2016 11:23, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
>
>> will there also be a fixed wheezy-backports version? It is at 0.9.5.
>
> As this CVE/DLA is still fresh in my mind, I've gone ahead and uploaded a
> 0.9.5-1~bpo70+1.1 to wheezy-backports.
>
> Enjoy :)

Hi,

I cannot really recommend to use the wheezy-backports version of
roundcube. It is still affected by all the other security
vulnerabilities from the past. We had already talked about this to the
maintainers but they didn't take action to request its removal from
Debian. I wonder if we should do it now?

Regards,

Markus