Re: imagemagick

Hi Brian,

Not luciano here but I think can reply to part of it as well:

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 05:40:39PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> Luciano Bello <luciano@debian.org> writes:
>
> > On Thursday 10 March 2016 13.39.31 Brian May wrote:
> >> I have wheezy packages for testing:
> >> https://people.debian.org/~bam/wheezy/imagemagick/
> >>
> >> I also have jessie packages for testing:
> >> https://people.debian.org/~bam/jessie/imagemagick/
> >
> > Sorry for the delay in the answer here.
> >
> > I didn't test them functionally but they look fine from the structure
> > perspective. The only small thing is that, usually, we try to avoid mentioning
> > references to TEMP-* in the changelog. Similarly, the pointer to the LP number
> > should be in the BTS and can be avoid in the changelog.
>
> Think you mean the jessie version here. I copied the changelog entries
> from the sid version which do have the TEMP-* and LP references.

Just remove the TEMP-*, and leave the descritpive entry (and reference
to BTS were there are). The LP-Numbers can be leaved and will possibly
help Ubuntu folks when they merge back changelogs (gbp-dch even has
that feature to handle both Closes and LP meta-closes).

> > If you didn't get any other comment, fill free to upload to security master.
> > I'm not part of the LTS team, but I guess you can also update there. I will
> > release the DSA soon.
>
> Assume you mean both wheezy-security and jessie-security versions?

I guess yes, but Luciano has done the review. So please wait for his
confirmation here.

Thanks for your work!

Regards,
Salvatore