Re: LTS for Debian 6.0.7

On 29.09.14 11:23, Björn Daunfeldt wrote:
Im running Debian 6.0.7 on two servers, for me to use the latest
updates(security for bash and future ones) for my system i need to get the
lts repository if i understand it correct.

Im wondering if what I wrote above is correct?
If i add the lts repository to my Debian 6.0.7 it will get the security
updates?

note that Debian 6 is already at 6.0.10. You should apparently use security
updates along with LTS ... it may not work properly without them.

WinError #98652: Operation completed successfully.