Re: LSB 3.1 qmtest-libstdcpp date output

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Mats Wichmann]
yeah, this is a known issue (for de_DE, I guess now we need to add
fr_FR to the list as well).  the pre-test script tries to make sure
you have the right locales installed since we had so many failures
due to the test's expectation that a bunch of locales will be
installed.  this check is a little too ambitious in that it's
checking for specific patterns coming back and obviously those have
been subject to change.

Is it an idea to only check the charmap using 'LANG=xx_XX locale
charmap'?  The charmap names are less subject to change.
I don't think so, since the result for most of the locales is the same as if
the locale is not installed, and thus doesn't help us tell the locale is installed.