RE: [Lsb-test] Re: [lsb-spec] useradd -r option

>Wow, 5 day delay on this getting to the lsb lists. Maybe I
>should have sent
>it air express rather than bulk rate ground :)

Looks like we had some problems that blocked some stuff
on at least some lists.

We had a nice story earlier, when the FSG mailserver moved,
it moved to an address in a block of IP addresses assigned
by the colo provider... which had previously belongs to a
spammer, and thus was widely blacklisted.  Yummy.  This one
sounds like it was a different problem, though.