Re: LSB woody certification (again)

Jeff Licquia wrote:
We've been running i386 testing. I've arranged to grab a spare Itanium 1 box we've got laying around, so we can know the state of ia64 by tomorrow morning, most likely.

And those results are in:

http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/tjreport-woody-libchk.200312101511.txt
http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/journal-woody-libchk.200312101511
http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/tjreport-woody.200312102112.txt
http://hackers.progeny.com/~licquia/lsb/journal-woody.200312102112

All of them I've looked at seem to be related to kernel header constants such as PATH_MAX and FOPEN_MAX. So I should probably ask: when building libc updates for woody, which version of the kernel headers do you use? The only version available for ia64 seemed to be 2.4.17, which is likely the main cause of the problem.