Request to set up debci for the loong64 port

Hi debci team,

When I requested for the loong64 port could be included amongst the Official ports, I got the below information from #debian-ftp.
Maybe the release team requires autopkgtest coverage for new architectures.

Therefore, I request to set up debci for the loong64 port.
I learned about debci through https://ci.debian.net/doc/.
Could you help us to set up debci for loong64?

Additionally, we can prepare stable LoongArch machines, like buildds (https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=loong64&suite=sid). Please tell me how many machines we should prepare for debci and what configurations are required.
Where should the debci machine be hosted?

Thanks,
Dandan Zhang