Re: Asking for help

Hi Victor,

On Wed, Mar 13, 2024 at 04:22:33PM +0000, HAZARD Victor wrote:

> My name is Victor. And I’m working on a project, using your
> solution. And I’m currently facing a problem. Which, I wish you do
> have a solution.
> I work on a diskless Linux, which will boot on your live Debian. On
> the current stat of the project. The Debian do boot well.
> But it fetch it’s .squashfs file using wget. Forcing us to have an
> httpd server on our host computer. For some security reason, we would
> like to remove the httpd server, and use nfs to acquire the .squashfs
> file and mount it.
>
> But in the current state of live-boot. I don’t find a solution to
> the problem. Would you mind to help me.

Look at this ansible playbook:

   https://salsa.debian.org/andi/debian-lan-ansible/-/blob/master/livebox.yml

It implements a machine providing Debian Live images to a LAN.  Both
fetching and mounting the squashfs are implemented.  The boot
parameters can be found in (final tasks):

   https://salsa.debian.org/andi/debian-lan-ansible/-/blob/master/roles/debianlive/tasks/main.yml

Hope that gets you started!

Best regards,

  Andi