Regression in d14306a7 leading to build failures

Hi Roland,

your commit comment of d14306a7 only mentions meta information, yet it also patches scripts/build/binary_includes. Could you elaborate on that in case that indeed was intentionally part of the commit?

I recently built a .deb of the current master and noticed build failures like this:

P: Begin copying binary includes...
/usr/lib/live/build/binary_includes: 36: cd: can't cd to config/includes.binary
E: An unexpected failure occurred, exiting...

...since I don't have any files stored in c/includes.binary and since that commit, the check for the exixtence of such files is no longer happening.

Partially reverting that commit with respect to binary_includes resolved the issue for me.

Cheers

Daniel