question regarding boot

Question 1... in checking the correctness of SHAxxSUM files on debian-live-cd image downloads, using SHAxxSUM.sign files what are the steps to take, and where can (if any) public key be found so that when running gpg --verify SHAxxSUM.sign SHAxxSUM command the output no public key found is replaced with some other message or response

Question2 I am using debian 10.2 gnome nonfree iso on a laptop with VGA display and i3-7100OU processor and 4GiB memory. When I boot from the live usb, grub command prompt appears, and after entering commands to boot linux kernel, I SOMETIMES get the error about "an invalid signature" causing failure to boot. Does anyone have any idea why this happens and how this error could be avoided or dealt with.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Semih Ozlem