Re: Why is lb config using stretch repos instead of buster?

I wasn't going to post but this is a "problem" that has been occurring
for quite a while now and has been brought up in this list before. The
best thing to do with all live build commands (i.e. lb clean, lb
config, lb build) is to run them as root. Doing this forces live build
to run the config you tell it to run and where you tell it to run. If
you run lb config as root without having changed directory (e.g. cd
home/USERNAME/LiveBuild) it will create the config and build it in the
root folder.