Re: [Question] Integrating the debian installer in live-build - DVD, multi-arch, custom, etc.

Of, let's call it non official. Can we make a fully working multi arch iso and submit it as non official debian,  available under the non official category.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020, 7:50 AM Michael . <keltoiboy@gmail.com> wrote:
Debian doesn't have "official" non-free iso images because it breaks the DFSG.

>>> subhaniminhas-https://sourceforge.net/projects/pakos/ --iso-volume