Support for both 'normal' and 'live' installer

Hello

I am using the live-build version 20191221 (the one in testing) on a debian stable/buster system to build an live image with and integrated debian installer (with the '--debian-installer live' flag/option).

According to a note on the '12.1 Types of Debian Installer' section of the live manual (https://live-team.pages.debian.net/live-manual/html/live-manual/customizing-installer.en.html#627): "to support both normal and live installer entries in the bootloader of the same live medium, you must disable live-installer by preseeding live-installer/enable=false".

Could someone clarify this note? I should preseed 'live-installer/enable=false' to the installer using a file pointed with --debian-installer-preseedfile flag (or the default config/binary_debian-installe/preseed.cfg - according to the man page)? If that is the case should I preseed it as 'd-i live-installer/enable=false'? When doing so live-build will somehow configure two different entries in the bootloader automatically (one for the 'live installer' and one for the 'normal' one)?

Thank you