Re: live-build copyright notices

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, jnqnfe@gmail.com wrote:
> I could not find an existing string "Copyright (C) 2016 The Debian Live
> team" in the codebase, so I'm not sure what you were referring to
> there.

Oh, I thought that you copied some sample copyright notice that you would
like to see updated... I did not understand that it was an example of the
updated copyright notice.

I'm fine with adding the suggested copyright line. Ideally, it should be updated
to 2016-<current year> when we touch a given file. Given that you touched
almost all files recently, it would make sense to start with 2016-2020.

> but i don't particularly like these large blocks and the much smaller
> bit of text directing users to COPYING is probably perfectly
> sufficient.

Ack.

Cheers,
--