hooks: no more triggered - fix the docs please...

Hi,

I've being using with great pleasure live-build since a long time (when
debian has a new release I create my personalized rescue cd).

This time I coudn't make hooks trigger and I had to go to code to
understand that the structure was changed.

I realize that lb config creates the correct structure but the docs
[1] don't mention 'live' and 'normal' subdir of hooks, so I didn't
realize those where added for too much time, until I read the code...

Please update the docs!

sandro
*:-)

PS: I used live-build on stretch