Re: No su

On 06/29/2017 12:15 AM, Phil Wyett wrote:
On Thu, 2017-06-29 at 12:18 +1000, Michael . wrote:
Bug reports should be made via the normal Debian bug reporting
system. Do you have reportbug or reportbug-ng installed?

Hi,

Yes I do have reportbug installed and use it regularly.

Luckily I spoke with Steve in the early hours of this morning on IRC
and I had confirmed where the latest code is in his personal git repo
for live-wrapper, so with that and all other code I can look at
errors.

Regards

Phil

Hi Phil,

So a person could simple copy the iso to drive, expand it, edit it and save back to the .iso?

But that's not the only problem, it has problem with the gpg-keys and sources too. Have got that far with your testing?
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Stretch - KDE Plasma 5.8.6 - Intel G3220 - EXT4 at sda11
Registered Linux User #380263