Re: Mailing list?

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 3:32 AM, Lea Hurst <lea.hurst@riseup.net> wrote:
> Is there a general mailing list for info on the debian live packages?

Hi,
You are in the right place. As far as I know, there is no other
mailing list apart from this one.

> I know it is a work in progress.  I'm not a programmer, but I would
> like to be a silent listener to updates on how this project is doing.

There is also an irc channel on the OFTC network named #debian-live
You can join it and talk with the members of the project and other contributors.

> I'm just looking to know more about live systems, to decide if it would
> be a secure way of running my home computer.

There is also the website at:

http://live-systems.org/

Have fun :)

--