Re: --debian-installer "live" \ yet no installer option on Live CD bootloader.

Still trying to find anything on the BTS that gives a clue of how to resolve this problem. Has anyone else found anything on the BTS? If you have can you link to it please? if not can someone give any other clue as to a work around? Would a hook to adjust the boot menu work?