Live-build help

I tried to run make_pelican script under PelicanHPC live cd. Offcource i saved make_pelinan on hdd with a lot of space, but i have problem here with storage. When the script is running there is no fatal error except this small one :

P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem is with your mirror configuration or a caching proxy.
P: Running debootstrap...
/usr/sbin/debootstrap: 425: cannot create /media/pelikanik/amd64/chroot/test-dev-null: Permission denied
E: Cannot install into target '/media/pelikanik/amd64/chroot' mounted with noexec or nodev

I tried to place working directory on 3 different storages(pelicanHPC was running under virtualbox machine) :
1. Usb external HDD 320Gb NTFS
2. Usb external HDD 500Gb NTFS
3. Usb flash drive 2Gb formated under PelicanHPC to ext3 and mounted as "pelikanik" see in the error report
4. storage created in VirtualBox and formated as reinsf journal

I have set all permissions to read&write to all user, I also ran script under root, but allways same Error.

Any ideas... ? Im not expert in linux programing and commands using... :-