Re: Problem with Wifi-connection in Debian live

Daniel Baumann wrote:
Padma wrote:
did you also include the kernel module (madwifi-modules-*)?
I am using linux 2.6.26-1-686 kernal and I didn't find
madwifi-modules-2.6.26-1-686.so how can I able to add that ?

madwifi modules are not prebuilt in the archive because the maintainer
of madwifi didn't wanted us to do that (on behalf of
linux-modules-nonfree-2.6).

however, you need to build the binary module package yourself (m-a build
madwifi) and put it into your config/chroot_local-packages.

Thanx Daniel
but still have a query, I got madwifi-modules-2.6.25-2-686 but livecd which I am configuring having kernel 2.6.26-1-686,Is it can work fine with version difference ?

--
Regards,
Padma Jadav