Re: Current state of lintian?

Hi,

Nilesh Patra wrote:
> I wanted to know what the current situation of lintian maintenance
> is.

Worked on merging or at least reviewing merge requests this night.
We're down to a single page of unmerged merge requests. Yay! :-)

Two autopkgtest runs from yesterday seem to have failed early on
Salsa, but a all pipelines from today passed again. So it seems to
have been a temporary problem on Salsa. *phew*

I also now have a local box which runs the lintian testsuite in 10
minutes instead of the 40 minutes my old workstation needed. Makes
things easier. :-)

I'm mostly using it to test merge requests much quicker than Salsa can
do (often close to 2h). So if you see me rebasing or merging without
CI, I usually ran the test suite locally in a much faster way.

The release won't happen tonight anymore, though. Need to go to bed
now. Also Salsa consistently spews "Something went wrong. Please try
again." when trying to rebase some more merge requests. Pipelines for
6 more now rebased merge requests are currently running (or pending)
on Salsa. Will check the results tomorrow—eh—later today.

Hope to get the release done within the next few days, though.

		Regards, Axel
--
 ,''`.  |  Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>, https://people.debian.org/~abe/
: :' :  |  Debian Developer, ftp.ch.debian.org Admin