Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.5.12-18-g9414d59

* Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>, 2013-04-20, 15:20:
Emitting a tag is fairly simple; the hard part is emitting exactly
-when there is an issue.
+when there is an issue and without introducing a security issue.

"issue" appears twice in the sentence, in slightly different meanings. Maybe change "security issue" to "security hole"?

+Lintian.  The problem is people can in theory create some really nasty
+packages that exceeds our ability to imagine such trickeries.

s/exceeds/exceed/. But I think the whole sentence is awkwardly phrased...

+When you any one of those wrong you introduce "arbitrary code
+execution"

I can't parse this sentence.

--
Jakub Wilk