Re: bellini failing

On 2012-04-13 23:09, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012, Russ Allbery wrote:
>
>> [...]
>
> lilburn.debian.org runs an apache and has an /srv/lintian.debian.org
> the debian archive mirror moved to /srv/mirrors/debian
>
> bellini still runs, but I wouldn't try to rsync the lintian lab over -
> it died every time I tried to copy it yesterday.
>
> Can you see if you try to get lintian running on lilburn?  it should be
> reachable as http://lintian2.debian.org/ too, for now.
>
> If you need any help, #debian-admin on irc.debian.org might be able to
> help (we europeans will probably sleep soon tho).
>
> Cheers,

Hi,

I just remembered that we can more or less restore the site from a
single lintian.log.  I managed to find one old my system from March 25th
and have processed it.  It is obviously out of date, but it should allow
you to change the DNS record already now.

The full run is still going on and we are at "libjgraphx-java", so there
is probably another 2 days or so till it completes.

~Niels