Re: Lintian as a static analysis framework

On 2011-07-09 11:30, Niels Thykier wrote:
> On 2011-07-08 18:08, Russ Allbery wrote:
>> Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> writes:
>>
>>> [...]
>
> Uses any parts of the lab (17):
>   [...]
>   copyright-file (source, copyright)
>     - The source part can be replaced with a look in $group for
>       the source or the package in question.
>   [...]

As far as I can see copyright-file was the only (/last) check to use the
cross package symlinks, so I have taken the liberty of removing these
symlinks with my two latest commits.
  The testsuite shows no regressions as far as I can tell, but should I
have missed a check that still uses the "source" or "binary" symlinks,
let me know and I will fix it.

With this we should be able to restructure where the lab places entries
without breaking checks.

~Niels