Re: Started new lintian.debian.org archive run

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 02:46:15PM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:
> I've started a fresh lintian.d.o archive run with 2.1.3.  Thanks, Jordà,
> for that commit!  I would have asked about it, but for some reason I
> thought it was already done.  That's great to get into this rebuild.

I should have committed it before, but I was still waiting for a reply
to the LAB_FORMAT bump question. (I had a commit ready to be pushed, but
I was too lazy to look into the code and confirm it was actually
needed.)

At a glance, it looks like increasing it would have been a good idea
since info/*-packages aren't regenerated. Fortunately, it shouldn't be a
problem with a fresh run, but I suppose it should be fixed even it if is
in the next version.

Sorry about that.