Re: usage of lintian as an automated and forced qa check tool

On 11468 March 1977, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> What are your comments on this?
> I think this sounds like a great idea.  I'd ideally rather combine the
> ftp-master tag in with the severity system that we're currently working
> on, rather than have a separate thing that's in addition to severity, but
> we can probably find some way of automating that connection.  Basically,
> have this be another level above serious in the new severity system that
> Jordà is working on.

However the actual layout is, as long as its a source ftpmaster provides
and lintian then integrates, im fine with it. (Ie. have an input file
provided by us based on which you increas the severity of the message
displayed to the user).

--
bye, Joerg
<40293f1b.8130421@news.individual.de>