Uploading 1.23.42

I still didn't get completely caught up on new bugs, but given that we're
up to 148 lines of changelog from the previous version, I want to get this
version into the archive so that it can start shaking out.  From past
experience with a revision of this magnitude, I almost certainly broke
something or missed some additional false positive, and I expect we'll
need several releases close together to clean up the fallout.

Uploaders support for lintian.d.o, watch file checking, the man page groff
warning discussion, and a few other things will have to wait for a later
release.