Re: lintian backport on ftp-master

Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> writes:

> just wanted to let you know that ftp-master.d.o is using a backported
> lintian (since a few days already).
>
> I plan to backport future versions too (and are subscribed to the PTS to
> see uploads), so would *love* if you can, as long as possible, keep
> lintian backporting such an easy task as its now. No changes needed,
> just modifying the version in my changelog entry, done...

gluck, where lintian.d.o, is running, is still sarge and *that* backport
is still possible (although requires a bit of fiddling), so etch
definitely will be.  As soon as gluck is upgraded, we may further move
away from supporting sarge, but I'll try to keep supporting etch at least
until the next stable release.