Re: Is GeneralUser soundfont's license suitable for Debian main?

I don't think this license would pass ftp-master review, there is too
much uncertainty about the provenance and license of the samples.

Thank you for the answer.

Also I found this soundfont in the existing Debian package minuet-data by path
/usr/share/minuet/soundfonts/GeneralUser-v1.47.sf2. [1]

--
[1] https://packages.debian.org/sid/all/minuet-data/filelist