Re: zstd: PATENTS application to copyright

Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> writes:

> I cannot find any older thread discussing zstd being in the main
> section of Debian, so I am raising the subject just for later
> reference.

Can you post the URL to the code base being discussed? Also, the full
text of the license conditions recipients receive.

--
 \       “My mind is incapable of conceiving such a thing as a soul. I |
  `\     may be in error, and man may have a soul; but I simply do not |