DFSG Compliance for Tamsyn Font

Hi

I would like to package Tamsyn font[1], a bitmap font for Debian. The
license as seen from the font download reads thusly:
```

Tamsyn font is free.  You are hereby granted permission to use, copy, modify,
and distribute it as you see fit.

Tamsyn font is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty.

The author makes no representations about the suitability of this font for
a particular purpose.

In no event will the author be held liable for damages arising from the use
of this font.

```

I couldn't map this to an existing license, hence I want to confirm
whether the licensing terms are DFSG-compliant before proceeding further

[1] http://www.fial.com/~scott/tamsyn-font/

Thanks
--
Abhishek