Re: Inappropriate use of Debian logo.

Le dimanche 28 novembre 2010 à 10:36 +0100, Alessandro Rubini a écrit :
> > http://imgur.com/gFKfs.jpg
>
> Thank you for making this jpeg, it's very clear.
>
> > [...]
> > "The comapny Logo was created by photoshop and Logo software, we desgined it
> > from the stretch. if you have somethins to say, give us a call."
>
> Unfortunately, they may be right and in good faith.
> This message confirms the swirl is just one of the defaults:
> 	http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2005/06/msg00340.html

This is, again, *completely irrelevant*.

I can reproduce the GAP logo in 3 clicks in Inkscape. Does it mean I can
use it for my own clothing shop? NO, of course.

A trademark is a trademark. If we don’t enforce it, we lose it.

I hope this time, for such blatant violation, SPI takes action.

--
 .''`.
: :' :     “You would need to ask a lawyer if you don't know