Re: Could you guys check this license for me?

Scripsit Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@iki.fi>
> On 20010207T105435+0100, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > I wonder, though, what happens if we take the advertising clause
> > at face value:

> That's not the advertising clause (fortunately) :-)

What do we call it then? I've always just thought that the advertising
clause came in a positive and a negative variant (which are both worse
than no advertising clause with the positive one being the worst).

--
Henning Makholm                    "What the hedgehog sang is not evidence."