What is intern R & D? (was: Apple Public Source License)

"J.H.M. Dassen" <jdassen@wi.leidenuniv.nl> writes:

> Seen on /. :
> 	http://www.publicsource.apple.com/
>
> :Features Yet Another License, the Apple Public Source License
>
> 	http://www.publicsource.apple.com/apsl.html

As some of you already noted it is a non-free license.

But what strikes me more is that it allows copying, distribution, etc,
"solely for Your internal research and development," (2.1).

And they fail to define it. What do You think?

I wonder how they can claim this Open Source (and that without tm).

Tsts,

Jens
--
P.S.: Please vote against Spam! At