Re: Bluetooth and Webcam stopped working after upgrading to Bullseye

* Alexsander Farias de Oliveira <alexsander_fs@yahoo.com.br> [231002 08:27]:
>  Hi!
>
> I appreciate very much your effort to help. Unfortunately, it didn't
> work. Installing blueman on my system didn't bring any additional
> library and didn't bring back my bluetooth device.

Just to be sure, does /lib/firmware contain a number of iwlwifi-*.ucode
files?

Is /lib a symlink to /usr/lib?  If so, do you have /usr on a separate
partition that gets mounted by the initrd?

After booting, does the output of lsmod contain iwlwifi?

...Marvin