Re: Intel Corporation Wireless 7260 (rev bb) and ilwifi on debian jessie

"maiky.lambooij@runbox.no" <maiky.lambooij@runbox.no> writes:

> Hi,
> I have just installed Debian Jessie in my new ultra-book that have Intel
> Corporation Wireless 7260 (rev bb).
>
> As I can read here
> http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=111840
>
> It has open-source driver that are included in Linux Kernel 3.10 and
> Above. I'm running 3.16, but I can't use wifi.

Did you install firmware-iwlwifi from non-free?  If you did and still
have problems, then you should report a bug against the kernel.  This
will ensure that the necessary information is collected and the problem
is properly tracked: reportbug /boot/vmlinuz-`uname -r`

Bjørn