Re: Touchscreen Ultrabooks running Debian?

Carl Fink wrote:
> My point is that the terminology could be improved ...

Let's go with that for a moment.  What would it be called instead?  It
is all very well and good to say that something is bad.  Lots of
things are bad.  But if it is to be improved then it must have an
improvement available.  What would be the improvement in this case?

And I must note that with a signature line prominently displaying your
email address of nitpicking@nitpicking.com and your blog there (good
reading by the way) this type of discussion seems very much
appropriate. :-)

Bob