Re: Dell or HP laptop with excellent support to Linux (Debian)

Hello,

In contrast to many previous comments I;m gonna have to say that my HP
Pavillion dv6000 has been running Squeeze with no serious problems
whatsoever. However, we're talking about a laptop with an Intel 945
graphics card, which is something you're definitely not looking after.

Jason