Re: Is it possible to compile a standalon orinoco driver ?

On 1/27/06, solo <patriceperetti@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Hi all

I need and information please. I would like to kown if it is  possible
to compile a standalone orinoco driver ( i would like to compile the
0.15RC4) on debian kernel 2.6.14.
i ve made many tests and i compile my kernek many time but i failed :
how can i do ?
Have you got some hints ?

Thanks for you help,

PP

Are you trying to do it the 'debian way'?

Oh ya, make sure the package 'kernel-package' & friends is installed for the make-kpkg scripts.

HTH

Doug Miller