Install Debian No CDROM, USB Floppy and Wireless Card

Hi

I just got an old Toshiba Libretto L1 from Japan, that has no CDrom, nor LAN.
I have a Netgear 401 card that works fine with Debian, at least when I do a
CD install with Sarge, from the 110MB install CD, it detects my Card as
Orinoco just fine and I can do a Network install.

Now, I am asking if I can do the same booting from the Debian floppies? I do
not have a USB CDrom, just a USB Floppy. Is it possible anyway to boot from a
USB floppy?

Basically my question is that will the few debian install floppies allow my
system to recognize an orinoco chipset wireless card, and allow me to install
from the NET thereafter?

Thanks

Bence