Re: Internal SD Card Reader

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 14:35 -0500, Andrew Perrin wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Jerome Fuselier wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >   I've just move from winXP to debian on my laptop and I would like to
> > know if it is possible to use the internal sd card reader under linux. I
> > search a little on the web but I did not found any valuable informations :-(
> >
> > The laptop is an Asus A2500D with a 4in1 card reader (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO)
> >

> First step is to use lspci and lsusb to figure out how it's attached to
> the computer.

Further, check dmesg (or the syslog) for messages when you insert a
card.

cheers,
Hp.
--
Hanspeter Kunz                  Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                   Department of Information Technology

Spamtraps: hkunz.bogus@ailab.ch hkunz.bogus@ifi.unizh.ch
---
If it heals good, say it.