Re: DVDs reproduction a little slow in Clevo laptop

> I have a clevo 2700... you can get the launch keys to work with a few
> lines of kernel patching ;)

Right now I trying to patch the kernel to get ACPI going (I've heard that with
ACPI maybe the battery indicator would work), but as a newbie, I'm quite lost
:). If I succed with this, I will ask you a how I can patch the kernel to get
the launch keys working...

> > reproduction of DVDs is not very good, being a little "slow" (as if the
> > image was frozen for a little, very litlle indeed).
>
> Mmmm... no problem what so ever here... I have a P3 1Ghz model, using
> Thomas Winischhofers X driver you get video acceleration (assuming
> you're clevo has the same video-chip as mine, a sis630 (3xx series
> video).

I think I have that video-chip also. I'm gonna look for more info on that
driver...

Thanks a lot :)