Installing debian on a Compaq Contura 410C ...

Hello, ...

I am helping a Friend install Debian on a used Compaq Contura 410C.

I have read that some people already did this with succes, so i guess it
is possible.

The problem i am having, is that i am not able to make it boot from the
harddisk, only from the floppy disk, and there doesn't seem to be any
kind of bios or other such that would enable it to be made to boot from
the harddisk.

Is there someone who could help me out a bit on this ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther