Xy

Hi

I got for some time Xwindows v4.1x and they work fine,
some times when I want remove acceleration I add in my config file
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4
lines as follow in section
Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Generic Video Card"
        Option          "noaccel" 	# line 1 to remove acceleration
        Option          "sw_cursor" 	# line 2
        Driver          "savage"
EndSection

this two lines, if I want normal acceleration, i put # on  front of them,
restart gdm and it was ok, but in last update somthing has been change
and now I got no acceleration even if this line are with #
and I am absed becuse if u want minimase a windows it took ages,
and my DVD plays slower and in smoler window.
any idea what I shoud do to swith off this?!?

I am running xfree86 4.1.0-5pre6 and gnome 1.2

Thank you for any help

siaraX

Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
pub  1024/0B22D0E1 2001/09/23 Tom Breza <Tom@PCService-NET.co.uk>