Wrong Spanish translation for seyon in #459264

That bug report, which I went on because it appeared on my "old l10n
bugs" radar, contains a translation of debconf templates
for...twiki..:-)

I suspect a mistake by the translator, which was not spotted by the
maintainer. It is pretty likely that the original translator can't
find the original translation, unless the Spanish l10n mailing list
still has it somewhere.

The bug was reported on Jan 5th, 2008, so searching in
debian-l10n-spanish should be done just before that date.

(No, I can't do that myself as I'm offline right now...)