Re: dutch.debian.net looks awsome, how can I do that for RO, too?

I am not an adminstrator of the list at d.o

> > Is your call Dan, are we going to make romanian.debian.net or are we
> > going to use tmlug's server?
>
> r.d.n sounds better, but since we already have a working system, I
> wouldn't bother other people. So let's try tmlug.

Maybe we could use this after the l10n infrastructure is in place;

Also, using r.d.n for debian only translation and tmlug for all
romanian (when is time) could be a nice solution

--
Regards,
EddyP