Re: [UBIQUITY] Revisão anacron (era: Re: Please update debconf PO translation for the package anacron 2.3-12)

Does that mean that I should wait until there's a final version that's
been approved by the list?

	Cheers,

Pasc

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 11:46:29PM -0300, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

--
Pascal Hakim                                          0403 411 672
Do Not Bend